Adding Tachyon to Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is one of the best ways to add Tachyon to your website. It’s easy to use and allows you to add Tachyon to any website, even if you don’t have access to the code.
- Copy the
- Go to Google Tag Manager
- Click “Tags” and then “New”
- Click “Tag Configuration” and select “Custom HTML”
- Paste the
<script>tags you copied into the Tag Configuration “HTML” field
- Click on the “Triggering” section below “Tag Configuration”
- Select the “All Pages” option from the “Choose a trigger” menu
- Click save, and set the tag name to “Tachyon”
- Enjoy your faster website!